Foreclosure Defense Team in San Fernando Valley
Fighting to Protect Your Home
Owning a home is the American dream – something many of us have worked hard to accomplish. Unfortunately, as the economy dips, foreclosure can threaten that dream and your home. Whether due to a divorce, medical bills from an unexpected illness or injury, job loss, or other circumstances, you may be in this position wondering what can be done to prevent foreclosure.
If you are in this dilemma, we recommend that you discuss your options with an attorney at Tax Relief & Bankruptcy Group. We can review your case to determine your defense options and initiate the proper legal process to help you save your home.
Call our offices at (818) 960-6088 to get started on your case today.
Foreclosure Defense Strategies
When representing a client facing foreclosure, we take the time to carefully assess the situation and determine the right strategy to save their home.
We may be able to prevent foreclosure by:
- Fighting it based on legal mistakes made by the foreclosing party. These can include a failure to follow state procedural requirements, a failure to prove that it owns the loan, loan servicing mistakes, a failure to send a breach letter, and more.
- Seeking a loan modification from the lender.
- Seeking help from a homeowner relief program, such as H.A.M.P.
- Short sales, where you sell your home for less than you owe
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure, where you voluntarily sign over the property to the lender to avoid the legal process of foreclosure.
- Filing for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy repayment plan to catch up on mortgage payments over time.
Our knowledgeable team at Tax Relief & Bankruptcy Group can educate you on all these options so that you have facts and resources needed to make an informed decision about your home. Representation from a trusted San Fernando Valley foreclosure defense attorney is vital, even when the lender tells you it is not necessary.
You're Protected by Attorney/Client Privileges & Confidentiality
Appointments Available After Hours & Weekends
Payment Plans Available for Select Services
Free 15-Minute Consultation
Services Available in Spanish & Farsi
Tax and financial hardship can cause you to lose visibility of what's most important and effect you and your family. Contact us today to work with compassionate and experienced attorneys who will navigate you to a save destination.